You’ve probably spent a lot of time in front of the TV over the past few weeks thanks to the 2018 World Cup, haven’t you?
And, of course, nothing goes better with watching TV than crunchy snacks like chips. The only problem is that these snacks are packed with fat, calories, and a ton of salt, making an evening of watching football a pretty unhealthy activity.
If you’ve had enough unhealthy nights watching football, we’ve got an alternative TV snack for you: try these fruity 5-minute apple nachos.
- 3-4 apples
- 2-3 tsp pure peanut butter
- 25 g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
- a handful of walnuts
- coconut flakes
- Cut the apples in slices and place them on a large plate.
- Chop the chocolate and walnuts into small pieces.
- Spread some peanut butter on the apple slices and sprinkle them with chocolate, walnuts and coconut flakes. And voila, your snack is ready!
World Cup Workout: break a sweat while watching TV
Want to burn a few more calories? Get the Runtastic World Cup Workout for the 2018 World Cup and get in shape while watching TV!